Yesterday I taught the first class at 19:30 pm after the summer vacation in my garden and it turned out that it got quite freezing towards to end of the class. Therefore, all classes will be held in the yoga room again. We are lucky that we do not have to wear masks to avoid the spreading of corona like in most of Europe, but we still need to make sure that we stick to the rules the Danish Government has set as good as possible. The corona rules are a bit stricter indoors than outdoors. If we all comply to these rules, I am confident that our yoga journey will go on to bring us fulfillment and connection to our inner beings.
Corona Rules and Practicalities
- All surfaces will be cleaned before each yoga class.
- You will find a hand sanitizer in the entrance area. Please use it when you come in.
- Please bring your own yoga mat.
- I am not allowed to serve water or tea anymore. Please bring a bottle for yourself.
- Everyone will get one block cost-free with your name on it to use as long as this pandemic lasts. So, you do not need to disinfect your block. It can stay in the yoga closet.
- Please bring as well a big blanket to cover yourself in the end relaxation.
- There is a maximum of four participants in the yoga room. Please keep the social distance. There is a requirement for a 1-meter distance from “nose to nose.”
- Stay home if you notice symptoms of illness or if you are at risk.
Keeping all this in mind we gonna have a great and healthy time together while at the same time enhancing our immun system with deeper breathing.